While freezing away here in Belgium, I was looking at some inspirational traveling pictures and dreaming that it was summer already. While looking for amazing places to stay, I stumbled upon this place situated in the Nwanetsi Concession Area in the Kruger National Park, South Africa. The lodge is called the Singita Lebombo Lodge. I've already been in South Africa once but didn't have enough time back then to do the Kruger National Park. But the ultimate South-African Safari is still on my wishlist. So first of all when I look for a place to stay, I look at the location. That's why I like this place so much: it rests lightly among the ancient boulders of the Lebombo Mountains overlooking the African plain where 2 rivers meet. All the rooms have floor to ceiling glass walls, ideal to spot the African wildlife. 

Also the design of Lebombo Lodge is one of a kind.  The furniture comes from home-grown modern designs created by local craftspeople working in concert with funky young designers. Nature's elements are woven into the overall design in such a good way that it enhances the drama of the wild surroundings. No wonder that  Tatler UK magazine called this unique lodge "A cause for global celebration" and Michael Kors regularly loves to stay here while visiting South Africa.

Can't get enough of this place and views? view this video here.
*Tell me what you think of this place or other amazing places in the world!*
Singita Private Game Reserve

Singita

Perfect Africa


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

*Tell me what you think!*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...