Emilio Pucci and Dundas himself are enjoying a higher profile these days, and the Fall pieces will only add to the brand's growing visibility. The women in Peter Dundas his fall show were described as Brigitte Bardot in her gypsy phase. There were a couple of signature bohemian chic touches, but it made place for a more glamorous minimalism. So there wasn't that much prints or fringes. What took my attention immediately was those amazing cut-outs and fabulous leather work. The little black dresses and patent leather skirts were cut into shapely forms in a very clever way. I also saw fantastically tailored coats in menswear checks, patent leather, and fur, as well as tuxedo jackets. The side slashed crocodile dress was my definite favourite! In my opinion, he keeps on reinventing the brand and make pieces that boost the self-confidence of elegant women around the globe. 

*Tell me what you think!*




 Vogue

Style

Elle

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

*Tell me what you think!*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...