I'm always a big fan of the collections from Emilio Pucci, but this time I wasn't that excited. This time Dundas chose a rich gypsy themed collection:  big ruffles, waist-tied sashes and mid-drift baring tops. Skirts were done in lace, organza, silks, and encrusted with crystals. Also the accessories matched the Spanish Flamenco theme : crucifix necklaces, big earrings and the hair in a ponytail tied with a scarf.
But I missed the overdose of multicolored, psychedelic prints from previous seasons. 
However, some of the pieces are still amazing and the workmanship is couture-grade.
My main concern with this collection is: are there really women out there who find this pieces wearable on a day to day basis? Although I am loving the lingerie crop tops, the web looking knits and the amazing jewelry.

*Click here to enjoy the collection live*




Emilio Pucci

Vogue

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

*Tell me what you think!*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...