A big sorry to my blog followers. But it is busy busy busy this couple of weeks: studying, working and trying to remain a social life and trying to go to fashion events. I'm glad to tell you that everything will be better in May, so I will post more frequently. That being said, let's focus on this amazing spring collection of Cavalli.

Anabela Belikova, Rasa Zukauskaite and Lucas Mascarini are the models that present the extravagant creations of the lookbook from this luxury label. The collection is all about floral-inspired bright prints, dramatic chiffon layers and eye-popping accessories; such as snake-skin totes, oversized tribal earrings and clutches. The pieces are one by one incredibly alluring which raises the standards in terms of elegance and sophistication. We see signature printed garments with psychedelic patterns and sequins. This all sprinkled with a bohemian vibe. This collection reminds me why I love the seventies inspired pieces so much!

*What do you think of the collection?* 



 
 
Fashionising

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

*Tell me what you think!*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...