*Trend: Military Jackets

The fashion runways are also throwing around their military might, with officer uniformed coats and Russian or Napoleon military inspired jackets.
From brass buttons to braiding to shoulder epaulettes, everything is possible!
Think metal buttons and stick to colours like navy, grey and even red.
This jacket replaced the blazer and the denim jacket on the runways this spring and even this fall.
So invest in a good piece, like the hot jackets of Balmain, who are definitely my favourite at the moment:
Balmain Crystal-embellished canvas jacket
Balmain Crystal-Embellished canvas jacket
WILLOW white linen military jacket
Balmain Leather military jacket
Balmain Leather military jacket
Top Shop Military Jacket
Phillip Lim Military Jacket
Balmain Military Denim Jacket
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sources:

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I absolutely love the Balmain jackets!

    Thank you so much; I'm so flattered! =] <3

    Bisous,
    La C.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for commenting! Good luck for a new blog!

    juliet xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. All those Balmain jackets are amazing.. I love them too!! *.*
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh I also love them!!!

    Thank you very much!
    Also for being at my blog and left such nice comment.

    Keep in touch if you feel like it

    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. LOVE IT
    I have a few myself

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

*Tell me what you think!*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...